Join us for our 4th Quarterly Meeting!
Here is the agenda for the morning:
8:30 am - Welcome & announcements!
8:45-9:30 am - A New Era of Telework Should be the Beginning of a More Flexible Government Workforce presented by Mrs. Kelly Grosskreutz – Heartland Business Systems Director of Business Productivity
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, many employers have had to revisit their teleworking policies. Americans today have become accustomed to flexible workplaces where remote work is viewed not as a low-priority perk, but as an imperative that improves productivity and supports a high-performing, resilient organization; in which said organization provide the necessary tools their employees require to do their jobs securely, effectively… remotely.
9:45-10:30 am - Network Standardization presented by Sahreen Killedar - Palo Alto Networks System Engineer
What do we do to combat complexity? We simplify. Want to learn more about how to simplify a network to help better understand, automate, and troubleshoot it? Come learn how to gradually implement the networking standards we will be discussing.
10:45-11:30 am - Tape is a four letter word but is cloud the answer by Rich Krause - Commvault Enterprise Territory Manager
This session will explore options and discuss:
- Reliable ransomware protection with a secure, air gapped offsite data copy
- Increasing cloud costs with uncontrollable cloud expansion and unorganized cloud deployments
- Difficulty leveraging cloud as it is difficult to find cloud expertise
- Complex management with a newly remote workforce
- Effective protection and recoverability of your organizations data
11:45 am - 12:30 pm - GMIS Panel Discussion: Major lessons learned during COVID by GMIS Members led by Dave Braner